Residential Air Conditioning Replacement
What To Expect During Your A/C Installation
Replacing your home’s cooling system usually takes just a day or two. We explain all the steps that will take place from removing your old cooling system to the final testing of your new air conditioning system. All trash associated with the installing your new a/c unit will be hauled away, and disposed of properly. Nothing is left behind for you to deal with. After the a/c installation is complete, a third party “duct tester” can verify that any duct leakage is within California Title 24 standards. This extra step insures that your new cooling equipment is working at peak efficiency.
Having a construction crew in your home during the removal and installation process can be a bit disrupting to your regular routine because taking out your old a/c unit will require some drilling, hammering and probably some grunting (but no swearing - we promise). We strive to make this process as pleasant as possible for you. Prior to the installation date, we will discuss the installation process with you, and let you know if there is anything that should be moved, or covered, prior to the start of your new air conditioning system installation.
TMC Heating & Cooling offers a “No Burn” Guarantee, plus a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. This means we can not give you a exceptionally low price to entice you to work with us, we have to give you accurate prices. We will never come back to you in the middle of the installation process, to tell you we missed something, and you need to pay more to get the job done. We believe that you deserve honest quotes. So, the price you see on your estimate, is the price you pay period. Any unseen issues that come up later are our responsibility, not yours. Plus, we make sure that you’re 100% satisfied with your new air conditioning system when we’re done! We can provide you with parts and labor warranties up to ten years on new air conditioning equipment installations.
Choosing The Right Air Conditioning Equipment
TMC Heating & Cooling is accredited Bosch & RUUD cooling systems installer. We take the extra time it requires to make sure we are getting the right equipment installed for your specific needs. We take the extra effort to evaluate each job we do, because we guarantee you will be happy with your new air conditioner!
New heating & cooling systems come with a new style of motor (ECM) for better efficiency and performance. Click here to learn more about the new Electronically Commutated Motors versus the old PSC motors.
EcoNet™ Enabled Achiever Plus® Series Two-Stage
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- The Two Stage Copeland Scroll™ Ultra Tech™ Compressor modulates between two capacity settings - 67% and 100% - providing more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency in comparison to single stage compressors. It uses 70% fewer moving parts which also increases efficiency and reliability.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan opening - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
Choosing The Right HVAC Company
Because it is a rather large expense, when it’s time to replace your air conditioning equipment, you’ll naturally want to be confident that you are making the right choices. Here are our recommendations:
* Work with a licensed contractor with a good reputation.
* Insist on a complete analysis of what is needed for the job, there’s more to it than replacing a couple pieces of equipment.
* Be sure you understand what the warranty covers and for how long. Many models of quality HVAC equipment will have a warranty for up 10 years on parts (but not labor). Ask your HVAC contractor if they offer a warranty to cover labor costs in the event there is equipment failure during the warranty period.
* Work with a company that will help you with the paperwork involved such as rebate applications and required building permits.
Why choose TMC?
We respect you and your property. We plan ahead to minimize trips in and out of your home. We cover your floors, and wear shoe covers while working inside your home. And to many of our customer’s surprise, we clean up any mess that removing your old equipment and installing your HVAC equipment creates.
The industry norm may be to “cut corners” and put speed ahead of all else, to reduce labor costs. At TMC Heataing & Cooling, we believe we can do better than “the norm” for our customers. We believe in striving for perfection, even when it takes us a little more time.
We take the time to determine the specific heating and cooling needs of your home, and explain how we determined what equipment will suit your needs best. We also take the time to explain the installation process, and we guarantee the prices we quote you, so there are no surprises after we start your project.
We double check connections, fittings, refrigerant level, and air flow before considering the job done. We do this because we know that the extra time we invest in double checking our work insures that your system will work better, and give you fewer problems down the road. This is another reason why we can guarantee your complete satisfaction!
We help you with all the necessary paperwork. This includes filing permits, submitting rebate forms, and, if required, completing warranty registration forms for you. We’re also there to make sure the inspections go smoothly.
Doing the job right takes not only training and experience, but also the desire to strive for perfection. That’s what you get when you choose TMC Heating & Cooling for your new Air Conditioning System installation.
An old AC installation, with gas and electric feeds, and the drain tube added as an afterthought.
A new AC installation, with gas and electric feeds under the base to prevent roof leaks. And it looks better too!
Ruud Warranty Information
When you choose reliable Ruud products for your home heating and cooling needs, you don’t just get industry-leading products – you also get dependable warranty coverage to protect your family’s investment.
The terms and coverage details of your warranty are specific to the Ruud product models you own. Typically, Ruud products, if registered within 90 days, come with a 10-year standard parts limited warranty*. Depending on your model, certain components within the system may have different standard warranty periods.
TMC Heating & Cooling also offers optional labor warranties to further protect your investment. Even with the standard parts warranty, repair labor bills can range from $100 to $1000 or more.
To learn the exact details of your warranty, refer to the product documentation that came with your product. If your model is listed on our website (ruud.com), the documentation may be available for download. Or, if you are unable to find your documentation, you can always contact TMC Heating & Cooling for assistance in determining your warranty coverage.
At the time of purchase, you may also have also been offered additional warranty coverage by TMC Heating & Cooling, but not underwritten by Ruud. If you have additional coverage through TMC Heating & Cooling, please contact us directly for assistance with the warranty.
*For complete details of the Limited and Conditional Warranties, including applicable terms and conditions, contact TMC Heating & Cooling, or Ruud, for a copy of the product warranty certificate.
TMC Heating & Cooling has a variety of thermostats to give you as much control as you want, over your heating and cooling systems. From a basic thermostat to a touch screen Wi-Fi enabled thermostat that can save you money! Ask us for more information about what a new thermostat can do for you.
TMC Is A Full Service A/C Replacement Contractor
TMC Heating & Cooling provides A/C Repair Services, Air Purification, Commercial HVAC Services, Ductless Mini Split Systems, Ductwork Replacement, Heater Repair, Heater Replacement, HVAC System Repair Services, HVAC System Replacement, Residential HVAC Maintenance, and Whole House Fans.
Get a guaranteed quote you can count on, from the area’s #1 Trusted HVAC Contractor — TMC Heating & Cooling. Call (209) 566-9247 today.